THE RED THREAD

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. - Chinese proverb

Our Miracle of Mary Katherine Businda

Hello Everyone!


Robert & Ronda Businda here; This blogspot is designed to share with friends, family and hey -maybe even a stranger about the miracle God has performed in our lives, and that is the miracle of our daughter, MARY KATHERINE BUSINDA!


You will have the opportunity to find out who WE are, what we're all about, how this miracle came to be and share in the joys and adventures the past two years!


Not flesh of my flesh

Nor bone of my bone,

But still miraculously

My own.

Never forget

For a single minute:

You didn't grow under my heart

But in it.

--Fleur Conkling Heyliger


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mystery Blogger Revealed!!


Hi Everyone! I just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself, as I will be filling you all in as Ronda sends me updates over the next couple of weeks. I'm Kim and when Ronda asked me about being her "Mystery Blogger" I was excited to be able to help her out in this very small way as she and Robert begin this most amazing and wonderful adventure!! I had a voicemail from Ronda this morning as they were waiting in the airport. She said her adrenaline was high and her emotions were even higher!! I'm so excited to hear how the trip is going and you guys will be the first to know as soon as she sends me stuff. As I had lunch with Ronda yesterday, I told her how I had recently remembered her coming into my office over 2 years ago and sitting down and telling me how she and Robert had decided they were going to adopt. I think we were both in tears...I know, I know we're women hahaha...but back to the story...and as we sat and talked about the anticipation of her leaving today to get Mary it was so amazing to see how God had taken this process full circle. He is soooo good and I can't wait to meet this little miracle, Mary!! In the words of my dear friend and yours....ROCK ON!! :-D