Well, one more day to go! I feel as though I'm on a roller coaster - you know, where you're at the crest of the first hill???? I notice I keep catching my breath!
The past few days I have had bouts of crying. Crying for missing my peers in school, crying in anticipating the moment I'm holding Mary, crying with a heart of thanksgiving and appreciation for the amazing husband God has given me. I don't ever think I can say enough, how good God is and what a wonderfu and unique life He has designed for me. Whenever I used to hear the phrase, "God has a plan for your life" it seemed so trite and simple. I finally get it in my forties! And what a plan, indeed!!!!
Robert & I decided NOT to take the computer - QUIT THROWING THINGS ALREADY!!! LOL! I am in a search to find a "Guest Blogger" for my site. I know I can email from China (Some reports have been that people are not able to get to their blogs as China's firewalls and systems are very sophisticated in their censorhip!) so IF one of my buddies is up to the task, they can copy and paste from my email and keep you up to date. Pictures will have to come later unless there is a breakthrough there as well.
We have actually managed to pack 2 bags for check in and 2 overstuffed carry-ons!!!! Woo-Hoo! We'll see how that works out later!
We appreciate everyone's prayers, CONTINUED prayers, support and enthusiasm for our journey to not only bring our daughter home, but to meet her as well! I will try to post one last time before we go to the airport tomorrow morning - hopefully to introduce you to my "guest blogger"!
THE RED THREAD
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. - Chinese proverb
Our Miracle of Mary Katherine Businda
Hello Everyone!
Robert & Ronda Businda here; This blogspot is designed to share with friends, family and hey -maybe even a stranger about the miracle God has performed in our lives, and that is the miracle of our daughter, MARY KATHERINE BUSINDA!
You will have the opportunity to find out who WE are, what we're all about, how this miracle came to be and share in the joys and adventures the past two years!
Not flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously
My own.
Never forget
For a single minute:
You didn't grow under my heart
But in it.
--Fleur Conkling Heyliger
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously
My own.
Never forget
For a single minute:
You didn't grow under my heart
But in it.
--Fleur Conkling Heyliger



