Yesterday afternoon Robert & I sat in on a 2 hour conference call to go over the itinerary - Did I say ITINERARY?!?!??! Oh Yes - I did!!!!! (You can check out the sidebar, uh-huh!)
Anyway, very, VERY interesting, 30 families in this travel group!!!! WOO-HOO, Travel group 133!!!!! I think only 3, maybe 4? families headed to Hefei City to get our children. I can't believe how close I am and every hour that goes by is really taking my breath away as the reality of being united with this amazing little face I've been staring at for over 5 months WILL BE IN MY ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is awesome, even with the stressors, tears and heartaches, it just makes for a great novel, you know?!??!?! With a totally rockin' ending! Jesus totally rocks, and ROCKS MY WORLD and what a great and awesome friend He is! ( ok, - do I just overuse the word, 'rock' ?!?!? Does it really matter? LOL) Well - off to try to study Renal disorders and Hematology - oh yeah, and pack........and clean house.....and get everything in order..........ROCK ON - MARY- HERE WE COME!
THE RED THREAD
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. - Chinese proverb
Our Miracle of Mary Katherine Businda
Hello Everyone!
Robert & Ronda Businda here; This blogspot is designed to share with friends, family and hey -maybe even a stranger about the miracle God has performed in our lives, and that is the miracle of our daughter, MARY KATHERINE BUSINDA!
You will have the opportunity to find out who WE are, what we're all about, how this miracle came to be and share in the joys and adventures the past two years!
Not flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously
My own.
Never forget
For a single minute:
You didn't grow under my heart
But in it.
--Fleur Conkling Heyliger
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously
My own.
Never forget
For a single minute:
You didn't grow under my heart
But in it.
--Fleur Conkling Heyliger



