Okay - so first of all, I have never met Jerrie King. BUT - thanks to my friend Jo Kelley, I am connected and supportive and by the time you find out more of her story, you will know her, love her and support her too! Her journey of overcoming breast cancer is documented on CARING BRIDGE which is a non-profit web service that connects family and friends during a critical illness, treatment or recovery. AWESOME. In support of Jerrie, I'm listing her link not only on this short post, but on the side bar under my links section.I believe in connecting people to know and love each other and also to support them in whatever endeavors, prayer requests or good information or support they need or desire. Knowledge is power, the most powerful being from God's Holy word in the Bible. Take some of that, check out the links, take what you will from it and let's all go out and use our power for good and not evil!!! LOVE YOU!



