Well, it's the day after Father's Day and this is a picture that Mary gave Robert as a gift! Of course, I took it and I remember when I saw those two just talking and laughing at the kitchen table together that morning, that the moment would make for a great picture, and it did!Beyond the moment though, Robert the father and Robert the husband has one of the biggest hearts in the whole wide world, second to God. He loves his older children so much and when we started on this journey to get Mary, I wondered just how much room he would have in his heart for her - well, I think the picture says it all! He LOVES THIS LITTLE GIRL and there's nothing in the world that makes my heart smile more than to know she has been appointed an earthly father who really wants the best for her, has her back and will do everything he can for her to help her grow up to be the woman that God desires!
Mary loves him, too! It is endearing to see her reach out for him, nuzzle her head into his chest or just smack his leg to get his attention so that he can pick her up! There's nothing more amusing either than to hear both of them laughing!!! She trusts him. That's HUGE! Anyway, I love you Robert and I love you for the father that you are and will continue to be to our little girl, Mary! You ROCK! Lastly, this next picture is when Robert met Mary for the very first time and I think the eye contact and the visual exchange between them is timeless. That moment will always stand in my mind and heart forever! Enjoy!




