THE RED THREAD

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. - Chinese proverb

Our Miracle of Mary Katherine Businda

Hello Everyone!


Robert & Ronda Businda here; This blogspot is designed to share with friends, family and hey -maybe even a stranger about the miracle God has performed in our lives, and that is the miracle of our daughter, MARY KATHERINE BUSINDA!


You will have the opportunity to find out who WE are, what we're all about, how this miracle came to be and share in the joys and adventures the past two years!


Not flesh of my flesh

Nor bone of my bone,

But still miraculously

My own.

Never forget

For a single minute:

You didn't grow under my heart

But in it.

--Fleur Conkling Heyliger


Thursday, March 20, 2008

TSU School of Nursing - Class of 2008 Loves Mary!!!!


Well, today has left me speechless - as if, right?!??!
I finished an exam and one of my instructors took me aside and wanted to ask me more questions about Mary. Well there were more 'announcements' that were going to be held after class, so after I had my discussion, I saw my other instructor who informed me that we were meeting in the next classroom.
She opens the door..........
"SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Wow - I flipped out and just started bawling! A baby shower! MY FIRST baby shower for MARY!!!
My ENTIRE class threw down bigtime - waaaayyyy more than they should have but out of the abundance of their hearts were the most precious gift for my and Robert's daughter!!!! The BESTEST, VERY MOST AWESOME GIFT was a beautiful framed picture of Mary and EVERYONE autographed it! I will try to post pics of the shower in the next week and at the very least, I will take photos of the KEEEWWWTTTEST clothes and other wonderful things she got!

So - I'm way full emotionally at the goodness and generosity of the most amazing nurses about to set foot to this world! My spirit is overwhelmed at the abundance of God's joy, passion and love for us all through the kindness of my peers- especially for MARY! She is already a blessed little girl and VERY, much loved by so many - even strangers! What more could a mother ask for?!?!?!?!
Thank you to all of my classmates, Dr. Diane Campbell and Mrs. Reese for rocking my world and dressing up Mary to the hilt!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

bugs parents said...

What great friends you have!!! How exciting that they were able to share in your joy at this exciting time in your life! Pam