Our daughter Mary is named after Robert's mother, Mary Elizabeth Warner Businda. I have never had the blessing of meeting Robert's mother as she has been in heaven for many years. In some ways though, almost every member of the Businda and Warner family have revealed various elements of who Mary is through their personalities, their love for each other, their kindness, commitment to God and family, and even their playfulness.One thing I DO know: Mary was (and still is - especially to her husband Michael) the light and heart of this family. That's the way to be remembered!
Anyway - when Robert and I knew that we would share a child together, it was a no-brainer as to the name; 'Mary' if we have a daughter, 'Micheal' if we have a son... We're having a baby girl and although she won't get to know her grandmother on Robert's side of the family - she will definitely know her and love her through her family in the Busindas' and Warners! We are sooooo excited for her! What is really inspiring about Mary AND Michael is their love for each other and family. Robert and I are committed, just like Mary and Michael to love God, each other and our family. Thought you may enjoy some pictures of both of them at a time when they were begining their life together.
Anyway - when Robert and I knew that we would share a child together, it was a no-brainer as to the name; 'Mary' if we have a daughter, 'Micheal' if we have a son... We're having a baby girl and although she won't get to know her grandmother on Robert's side of the family - she will definitely know her and love her through her family in the Busindas' and Warners! We are sooooo excited for her! What is really inspiring about Mary AND Michael is their love for each other and family. Robert and I are committed, just like Mary and Michael to love God, each other and our family. Thought you may enjoy some pictures of both of them at a time when they were begining their life together.







No comments:
Post a Comment