
Robert & Ronda Businda are two unique individuals yet together - we are one strong partnership! We are madly in love with God, with each other and with our daughter who we've not met! We believe that after years of trying unsuccessfully to concieve naturally, God has shown us through His word that THIS CHILD would be manifest through the miracle of adoption.
Psalm 113:9 - "He makes the barren woman abide in the house as a JOYFUL MOTHER OF CHILDREN....Praise the Lord".!!!!!
Imagine - God bringing two parents from across one side of the world and their child all the way from another side.....only God.
Robert has two wonderful grown children, Jennifer & Brian and we are excited to receive this new blessing to expand our family and to give God the glory of being in the business of creating miracles.
We created a mission for our marriage which would bring people together, celebrate life to the fullest and honor God and family. We spelled out our personal misson through the letters of our last name:
B - Blessed
U - Unfailing
S - Strong
I - Integrity
N - No Limits
D- Determined
A - Awesome!!!
We are big kids at heart, live life passionately, are very sensitive to each other's needs and we love to laugh hard, love hard and play hard - ROCK ON!!!!




3 comments:
Your blogsite is precious! Joy floods my heart as I think about seeing you both with your Mary. Thank you Jesus for my Granddaughter, I praise you with a grateful heart for this gift to our family.Love you forever,God bless!
Mom
Robert and Ronda,
I thank God every day for such wonderful friends. I can't wait until you bring Mary home. We wish all of God's wonderful things for you.
Love,
The Hunts
WOW!!! Love the site, sis!! And I love the three of you!!!!!! God is good to you!!
Lori
Post a Comment